Training Administrator (PART TIME HOURS) required to join a large high profile rail contractor to be based in Head Office but to visit multiple sites around Kent to provide training support in the region.
You will be looking after the Highways sector for this multi-billion pound company travelling to areas such as Dartford, Swnaley and Scratchwood. - All travel expenses will be paid back for your travel plus other additional benefits!
12 MONTH CONTRACT WITH POTENTIAL TO GO PERM (ON A PART TIME BASIS)
Hours will be 20 hours per week flexible with start times and days worked etc
Rate varies between £12-£17ph LTD (up to £14ph PAYE) depending on experience
- Opportunity to work on one of fastest devloping contractors in the UK
- Opportunity to become perm!
- Area that is continually developing and becomming one of the places to be!
- Opportunity to develop and grow within the industry and open up different opportunities!
- Assist and administer Trainers to ensure delivery is consistent (Assist in Classroom set up, photocopying, Assessment paper marking, recording assessment paper grades where appropriate)
- To facilitate and maintain effective communication links with the Trainers.
- Facilitate and coordinate the administration process - Registrations/Tracking candidates/Applications
- To ensure all successful delegates receive relevant certificates of achievement following attendance on an organised training event and this recorded on the training and competence data base
- To ensure all training materials/packs are in place prior to the start of each training event
- To support the pre-planning of training/assessment and record any changes to the programme
- Promote a customer focused approach, and promote the team to generate revenue
- To ensure all incidents and accidents are reported via the correct systems
- To ensure all course delegates are placed on a course register and that the attendance is recorded on the training and competence data base
Successful candidates must have:
- MUST be able to drive
- Previous experience working on site or in a project office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word
- The ability to multitask
- Good attention to detail
It is essential that candidates have a strong site administration and construction background to be shortlisted for the role as limited training is provided and you will need to hit the ground running.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79897200