A Registered Care Home based in Chippenham. The home is a care provider for 7 adults with complex needs, autism, epilepsy and learning difficulties.
As a support care worker you will work closely with individuals providing outcome-focused care, support and personal development services to adults of all ages with a wide and varied range of disabilities from helping with personal care, finances, medication, leisure activities, shopping and other day-to-day activities.
Our service users are looking for enthusiastic, flexible, motivated, empathetic support care workers who are compassionate and dedicated to providing the best care and support possible.
Due to the location of the home we do provide a pick up and drop of service in Chippenham to support staff to get to and from work. Meals are also provided for all staff whilst on shift.
No experience is required - life experience and personal values are more important.
Do you consider yourself to be:-
- Reliable, Flexible, Honest and Trustworthy
- Have a positive, caring and friendly nature
- A passion for working with individuals to ensure we lead a valued and fulfilling lives to achieve the best of our abilities
- Enthusiastic and Empathetic
- Excellent Communication skills
We require our support 24 hours per day and usually we have staff available between the following times:
The contracted hours are 37.5 hours a week (10pm-7am ) Night Shift
The annual salary for this role is £15,210 (pa)
As a new team member we will provide you with mandatory, comprehensive and any specialist training required to undertake your duties.
We offer Diplomas 2 and 3 in health and social care and all staff undertake the new Care certificate which in-turn will assist with career progression.
If you want to join a successful team then you will receive the following:-
- Full time, Part time and bank hours available
- Enhanced pay for bank holidays
- Over Time always available
- Paid Holidays
- Paid training (Full induction) - with nationally recognised certificates
- Diploma/NVQ qualifications offered
- Career progression with in role (we promote internally prior to looking externally)
- Full DBS Disclosure paid
- NEST Pension Scheme
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
If you would like to know more about this position please call,07747172419 or apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79865212