Results Orientated Sales Professional with Leadership Qualities
Do you have leadership qualities? Do you have what it takes to make a difference consistently meet targets. Does your credibility and charisma help you make sales on a consistent basis?
If yes, then you could be the results orientated sales professional Commercial Road are looking for, please read on.
Due to expansion, the Aspray Group of companies are now looking for a Direct Sales Executive, who will be working within our Business Transfer Agency (Commercial Road Limited) and based at our modern offices in Darwen.
This is a direct sales role, and so the ability to close a sale and ask for payment is crucial. You will be selling the innovative, genuinely different, and results orientated business estate agency service to businesses who may wish to market their business for sale.
As the Sales Executive, you will initially be required to make your own appointments until your income has generated sufficient funds for us to employ a part time telemarketer to support you alone, therefore a credible ability to influence others both over the phone and face to face is essential for this role. You will visit businesses, sell them the estate agency service with a small upfront marketing fee contribution as well as a sales completion fee to be paid when the business is sold, close the sale at the first meeting and pick up the marketing contribution fee, profile the sellers, and create interesting listing particulars for sign off before publishing them on the company’s website.
You will be expected to make hot, warm and cold outbound calls, to make appointments for yourself until you have your own telemarketer who will support you in doing this, and you also be expect , “drop in” on businesses, primarily in the north of England, to promote the service to business owners on a face to face basis. You will be required to promote the seller and buyer seminars, where required and attend an early morning networking group meeting once a week, whilst covering other early morning networking meetings, where required.
This is a varied and challenging direct sales role and, as you would expect, you will be given KPIs and income targets to achieve and be rewarded with a generous bonus scheme for achieving set targets and the opportunity to achieve promotion and lead others. The company values hard working, ambitious individuals who strive for results and have a genuine desire to lead by example and become a manager within the business because they have exceeded targets and enhanced the business by their positive “results orientated” attitude.
Main responsibilities include:
- The identification of, and engagement with potential vendors (business owners).
- Appointment making (this will be supported by a telemarketer when specific targets have been achieved by you over a 3 month period).
- Appraising businesses and collecting information regarding the business.
- Taking instruction from business owners and invoicing and collecting payment for upfront marketing contribution fee.
- Profiling potential sellers and creating interesting listing particulars for authorisation.
- Developing and or implementing further marketing strategies to help you gain more appointments.
- Visits to businesses to hand out brochures and or gain data/information, or both (drop-ins).
- Cross selling products from Aspray Group of businesses, where appropriate to do so.
- Meeting / Exceeding KPIs and income targets set.
- Inputting data onto the CRM system including, updating account or prospect records.
- Reporting directly to the board of directors.
- General administration.
- Occasional attendance at exhibitions, where required, (these events may be outside of normal working hours).
- Attendance at networking events to create interest in the Commercial Road brand and service. This event is usually an early start 1 day per week, every week, (6.45am start).
Targeting mainly the B2B using both online and offline channels to identify sales, appointments or other opportunities.
A driving license with no more than 6 points is required for this role and the use of a well maintained car is required (expenses for car use are claimable in the form of a mileage allowance).
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960096675