Personal Assistant (Part TIme) - Salary of £20,000 - £25,000
Personal Assistant (Part Time) - Salary of £20,000 - £25,000 - Poole
Our client, a local company are currently looking to recruit a Personal Assistant 3.5 days per week, these days can be flexible and can be split over 5 days if more suitable. This role will be supporting Chief Executive and other administrative support to other functions within the business.
- Acting as a point of contact, filtering and answering phone calls and queries to the Chief
Executive where appropriate and ensuring appropriate action is taken. Setting up meetings for the Chief Executive where necessary.
- Preparing and typing emails, correspondence, reports and schedules to a high standard and presentation covering the Chief Executive's responsibilities.
- Managing the diary, ensuring the best use of the Chief Executives time, attendance at events and internal and external meetings.
- To support and maintain the Chief Executive's relationships with a range of external contacts including members of the Royal Family, Chief Executives of other organisations and others.
- Providing all secretarial facilities for the Chief Executive and Company Secretary, attending meetings as necessary.
- Producing travel and meeting itineraries, including researching and booking accommodation and
- To manage the Chief Executive's events
- Maintaining a comprehensive and orderly filing system of information material and personnel records relevant to the Chief Executive, Board of Trustees, Company Secretary and Head of HR.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a PA or senior administrative role.
- Excellent minute taking.
- Travel booking and preparing itineraties.
If you are interested in the Part Time Personal Assistant role or would like further information please contact Hannah Darby in the Office & Commercial team.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960115941