A few reasons why our Travel Consultants love working here...
- Full training and support throughout your career at Affinion
- Monthly incentive bonuses
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free hot & cold drinks during your shift
- Close to public transport links and local amenities
- 6% Company pension Scheme
- Travel Discounts & offers for Affinion employees and their friends and family
- Free onsite parking
- Educational trips - the best way to talk to our customers about a destination is to experience it yourself!
Affinion International is a large international services company. We are Investors in People Gold accredited and have won their health and wellbeing award. At Affinion International, we are committed to employee engagement and development.
Does this sound like the ideal role for you?
If you have the following skills or experience, then this could be the ideal Travel Consultant role for you...
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Experience in a target driven, customer focussed sales role
- Experience working in a call centre role would be ideal, but not essential
- A great team player with strong PC skills
- Great organisational skills
Above all, you'll need to have a real passion for travel to give every customer a superior booking experience.
We are looking for both full time and part time Travel Consultants.
Full-Time hours - 37.25 hours per week between 0800 - 2030 Monday - Friday and 0800 - 1800 Saturday and Sunday (alternate weekends), plus some Bank Holidays 0800-1800.
Part Time hours- Minimum of 16 hours per week between 0800 - 2030 Monday - Friday and 0800 - 1800 Saturday and Sunday (alternate weekends) plus some Bank Holidays 0800-1800.
What will I be doing in my new role?
Joining our team as a Travel Consultant, you will be providing an efficient, courteous and professional service at all times. ?On a daily basis, you will be:
- Handling enquiries over the phone
- Working with several different booking systems to create the perfect travel solution
- Providing a full 360 service from understanding the customer's needs, researching possible solutions to ultimately matching them to their ideal travel package
- Using a number of tour operators, including package holidays, cruises, flights, tailor-made itineraries, ancillary products and many more products to help them with all their travel requirements
- Working to exceed sales, service and productivity targets and KPIs
At Affinion International, our daily activities are driven by these key values:
Communication, Customer Focus, Integrity, Passion, Team Work, Total Performance and Trust
If you have an affinity to these values, we want to hear from you!
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested in the role, please click APPLY now to register your interest in the role of Travel Consultant based in Kettering.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960106313