Support Worker - Adults
Do you have experience within health and social care? Do you have a passion for helping others?
Our client who is a leading charitable care provider based just off J22 M5 are looking to strengthen their team with a number of Support Workers on a permanent basis within their homes varying from full time to part time hours. This opportunity gives you the chance to work for a leading provider, working with Adults with autism in a residential setting.
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive salary - £8-8.21 per hour
- Ongoing communication with a fantastic care team to support you throughout your career
- Excellent induction, training and development programme
- Autism specific reflective practice profession support
- 24 hour access to online training
- Flexible shifts - weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Online staff discount scheme for a range of benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
- To be able to provide one to one care and also be able to work within a team
- Effective communication with service users and other staff members
- To encourage independence
- Providing personal care and being fully competent and confident
- Maintenance of daily reports and care records
- To show diligence in the use of safeguarding
Essential requirements Include:
- Must be a driver
- Willing to provide personal care
- Understanding of autism
- Minimum of six months experience
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for this role our recruitment process is simple. To apply for the role you must be available for a telephone interview. At this stage we will take copies of your right to work, proof of address, NI proof, DBS/CRB and we will request from you at least 3 years worth of references. If you are successful, you will then go for a face to face interview with the client.
If you're looking to join a company with fantastic core values, competitive salary and a company who can offer you development on your current skills and qualities then apply now and take your first steps to joining one of the UK's largest recruitment agencies.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79918163