Business Development Executive
- Part Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Business Development Executive to join a well-known leading creative agency in the South West. Our client is seeking a person with a background working in a business development role, preferably with experience in the creative or advertising industry, to join their team in a part time position, working flexible hours, 2-3 days per week. Your role will be to contact potential clients, introduce the company, set up meetings and win new business. The client’s ideal candidate will be an experienced, confident and likeable character with a background in marketing, agency, digital or PR.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Seek out potential leads
- Reach out to potential clients
- Pitch over the phone and in person
- Secure new business
- Network with potential clients
- Create and nurture long lasting relationships with clients
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience generating new business
- Experience in account management
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- A kind and likeable demeaner
- Organisational and time management skills
- Some understanding of the creative or marketing industry.
The role offers a competitive salary depending on experience. This role would be ideal for a person looking to re-enter a role in business development in the advertising industry on a part time, flexible hours, basis. The client would consider a full-time position for the right candidate. To find out more, apply now, or call for an informal discussion.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960115010