Legal Counsel – Engineering Company
Leading international engineering/projects company seeks an experienced UK qualified commercial/projects lawyer to join its UK legal team. Based in the Sheffield area, and reporting to the Lead International Counsel you will be responsible for providing broad based legal support to UK operations and projects.
A UK qualified lawyer, you should have a solid base of commercial experience (c.4++) that ideally will include exposure to large scale projects. Some previous in-house experience and experience would be a plus.
This is a broad based role but some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Drafting/negotiating sale/purchase contracts for large scale projects
- Drafting/negotiating commercial agreements (e.g. NDA’s, JV’s, procurement, licenses; R&D and co-operation agreements)
- Advising business on the appropriate risk stance on projects
- Working with others to ensure efficient structuring of projects/contracts
- Legal & Compliance advice and training
- Ad-hoc advice on e.g. M&A, competition, governance matters etc.
- Supporting on claims/disputes, H&S and on liability issues.
This is a great opportunity to step into an innovative and market leading company.
Please respond without delay using the Apply button on this web site. Alternatively, you can call Struan Hall of Henderson Hall, Corporate Counsel Recruitment on +44 (0) 207 681 6187 for a confidential discussion or email him directly at email@example.com