Corporate Affairs Manager
One of the world’s largest independent biotechnology companies are looking for a talented Corporate Affairs Manager to join their highly successful team. Your role will consist of a mixture of internal communications, corporate communications and digital. You will be responsible for driving and implementing communication strategies for the company’s commercial business as well as delivering the employee engagement programmes. This role would suit a senior PR professional with an array of healthcare experience and the want to join a global business with a great benefits package including a comprehensive bonus scheme.
As Corporate Affairs Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Driving the delivery of employee and site engagement programmes across UK & Ireland sites in alignment with leadership vision and direction
- Developing and delivering on social media and corporate website strategy and plan
- Shaping and delivering employee engagement programme activity across the company’s sites in UK & Ireland
- Developing and implementing local internal communications and engagement plans
- Project management and liaison with senior leadership to deliver on corporate communications activities
- Collaborating with Global and European Corporate Affairs leads to implement cascade of activity as appropriate
- Serving as media relations spokesperson on issues alongside Corporate Affairs Lead
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Extensive experience in healthcare/pharma communications (in-house or agency) or another highly regulated industry sector
- Experience with multi-channel campaign development including social media strategy and implementation
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience developing/implementing strategic communication plans
If you think you are the ideal candidate for this role, then please send your CV by completing the application form below.