Care Assistants / Support Workers (Driver)
- Part Time
Care Assistants / Support Workers (Driver) - NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED
Salary: £7.65 per hour
Location: St Helens Area, WA9 4TX
- Normal Hours - extremely flexible between 07:00 and 22:00.
- We operate every day Monday to Sunday.
- Morning, Lunch, Afternoon, Beds, and Weekends.
- With the potential to work nights.
- Part Time/Full Time hours available
- Alternative weekends.
The Care Assistants / Support Workers role
If you want to work in a fast paced environment, with others who are full of passion and are extraordinarily caring individuals who ensure a professional yet personal approach to caring for our valued service users - then this is the Care Agency for you.
We ensure that their service users have the comfort and enjoyment of staying in their own homes and are able to be as self-sufficient as possible.
Duties of the Care Assistants / Support Workers include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the highest possible levels of care are maintained by supporting our Clients, when required, with washing, toileting, dressing, undressing, housework and all other aspects of daily living.
- Preparing meals
- Prompting Medication
- Assisting with personal hygiene
- Waking nights
- Read and adhere to Care Plans for each individual Client.
- Work in a person-centred way at all times
- Continual professional development with annual refresher training and working towards Level 2 or 3 NVQ/QCF
The Ideal candidate MUST Have Their Own Transport and a Full UK Driver's License.
Requirements of the Care Assistants / Support Workers (Driver):
- A full DBS check - don't worry we'll do this for you
- Full training is provided as well as enrolment on an NVQ Level 2 course in Health and Social Care.
- Already got a Level 2 in Health and Social Care? - Not a problem! We'll happily enrol you on the next Level of NVQ to assist your continuous professional development.
- A passion to work with people in their own homes
- An enthusiasm for caring, good work ethics and a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent written and report writing skills
- Experience of working in a team, but is confident in lone working
Care Assistants / Support Workers benefits:
- Development training to help you widen your career prospects in the group
- 28 days holiday per year pro-rata (rising to 30 days per year with length of service), plus 8 bank holidays
- Sick pay
- A leading contributory pension
- Employee counselling and support
- A range of employee flexible policies
- St Helens
- Moss Bank
- Clock Face
If you feel that you may be suitable for this Care Assistants / Support Workers role then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960121981