An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Support Manager to join KeyRing in the South West. This is a full-time post of 37.5 hours a week with a salary of £26,908.34 per annum.
KeyRing are a not for profit organisation and their aim is to support vulnerable people to live independently. We provide support to over 1000 people across England and Wales, from KeyRing networks to Self Advocacy.
The Support Manager is responsible for the day to day management of networks in Somerset, Weston Super Mare, Bath and Bristol. This includes the management of Community Living Volunteers and Support Worker. The Support Manager has a duty to ensure that a consistently high standard of service is provided to Members and all other users.
You will need:
- Experience of working with vulnerable adults
- Knowledge of support planning process.
- Able to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people, including service users, their families, staff and professionals.
- Knowledge of the problems faced by vulnerable adults.
- Ability to plan and priorities your own workload
- A strong commitment to helping people become more independent.
- A commitment to the values, aims and objectives of KeyRing
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative Not-for- Profit Organisation. KeyRing is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.