Top Tier Agency - Account Manager/Senior Account Manager (Financial Services) Up to £50k
Account Manager/Senior Account Manager (Financial Services) Up to £50k!
Is financial PR your forte? Do you get a buzz from Capital markets, and keep track of the latest IPO’s - then read on!
Our client a leading top tier financial and corporate communications PR consultancy is looking to recruit a dynamic & proactive Account manager/Senior account manager as a result of phenomenal revenue growth. We are looking candidates who can demonstrable a knowledge of Financial PR or a knowledge of the FS sector with at least 3 years PR Experience who wants to make the move to take their career to the next level.
We are particularly interested in proactive and entrepreneurial candidates, with a proven track record in new business, who will know how to make this role their own and take advantage of the role’s scope to grow and progress within the firm. Experience in managing media relations and corporate communications campaigns in both the financial services sphere and other sectors is desirable.
Working with some of the most respected senior professionals in the business, this exciting role will deliver campaigns for a range of cross sector organisations whilst supporting the wider team and contributing to new business activities.
Skills and responsibilities include:
- Play a senior role on a number of accounts and projects
- Demonstrate leadership skills while managing account teams to deliver on goals, objectives and needs of clients.
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Monitor profitability of client accounts in collaboration with senior team
- Maintain and share a strong understanding of clients’ core sectors in order to provide strategic counsel on strategies, messaging and tactics
- Contribute to and cultivate business development opportunities
- Assist in targeted marketing of the company to corporate audiences
- Manage collaborative writing projects across the team displaying excellent written and oral communication
- Effectively manage workload
- Discretionary bonus of up to 15% of basic salary
- 10% new business referral commission
- Pension benefit scheme
- Free gym membership
- After work socials/company events and off-sites
And many more!
If you feel you have the skills for the role, please send your CV for consideration.