1st Homecare is a rapidly growing care agency based in Oxford specialising in providing person centred home care with minimum call visits of 1 hour – to the highest standards, and offering excellent pay rates.
We are looking for full time or part time carers in Oxford and surrounding areas, to help us make a real difference to the lives of our elderly clients and clients with disabilities. We welcome applications from workers with a compassionate, outgoing, proactive and flexible approach to join our team.
• FULL or PART TIME hours
• Daytime, evening, night time and weekend hours available with minimum of 1 hour visits
• Full and FREE training for all applicants and a training grant of £150 which is paid after a probationary period.
• 5.6 weeks of paid holiday per annum (pro-rated to hours worked)
• Pension scheme with employer contribution
• Free uniform
• Recommend a friend incentive of £200
• Opportunity to gain further qualifications in Health/Social care and become a senior care worker with enhanced pay
• Pay Rates Pay rates ranging from £8.29 to £11.70 depending on length of visit and level of experience.
• Assisting vulnerable adults with personal care including showering, toileting and dressing
• Prompting, assisting or administering medication, application of creams, eye drops and other medication
• Shopping assistance
• Carrying out housework
• Respite services
• Assisting with food and drinks
• Sits and activities
• Most importantly, the right attitude and dedication to our clients, and demonstrating a compassionate, proactive and flexible approach
• Car owners with full driving licence are preferred.
• Previous experience in care is preferred but not essential
• Excellent communication skills
• A national qualification is desirable e.g. QCF Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care
Please apply online for this Care Worker role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960132686