PR Senior Account Executive / Account Manager – charity, education & health/fitness clients
Want to do meaningful PR for a varied portfolio of charity, public sector and health/fitness clients? If so and you are an ambitious and experienced Senior Account Executive or an Account Manager looking for your next challenge read on …
This top-tier specialist integrated agency, knows how to get their public sector, not-for-profit, education and health clients heard and make a positive difference. Using the most effective ‘traditional’ PR, social media and digital channels to reach their target audiences, engage stakeholders and achieve impactful coverage. They are now looking to bolster their central London based team.
The role: Reporting into an AD/Snr Consultant, you’ll have the opportunity to be involved in a varied portfolio and have the chance to manage and guide two talented AEs as you help shape and deliver campaigns.
- You’ll have experience of the Public Sector and/or relevant campaigns, such as covering apprenticeships, mental health, health and/or fitness
- Demonstrable experience in delivering high impact campaigns
- Proven experience of managing accounts on budget and time
- Able to build strong client relationships, happy to be the first point of contact
- Passionate about PR in all its forms and enjoy getting involved in all stages of campaign implementation, and inspiring your team to achieve great results
- A confident presenter, happy to share ideas and pitch projects internally and to clients
- A great communicator, on paper and on the phone
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK media landscape
- A good understanding of social media and online PR; with the ability to think beyond traditional media relations when it comes to ideas generation and communications
- A proactive and ambitious PR professional who wants to make their mark by contributing bright ideas and becoming an essential member of the team quickly
- Central London office
- Experienced senior team
- Varied portfolio and exciting projects
- A leading specialist agency
- Good holiday
- Passionate and talented team
- Team socials
- Access to training
- Plus so much more!
Feel you have the skills and experience for this role? Send your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.