Communications Business Partner- Construction / Infrastructure – 6 month FTC
A leading global construction and infrastructure company is looking for an experienced Communication professional to take on the role of Communication Business Partner in their team. As a Communication Business Partner you would be involved in the development of internal and external communications as well delivering regional, national and trade media relations in support of the company’s infrastructure services operating unit. This is a 6 month full time contract role starting ASAP.
The responsibilities of a Communication Business Partner include:
- Providing internal and external communications for the UK branch of the company
- Providing and improving media relations, client liaisons, external communications and marketing activities
- Developing and implementing communication strategies and plans for a key operating units
- Providing content for the intranet, external websites and social media activities
- Developing and providing content for the employee newsletter and external facing publications
- Working with in-house creative services team to oversee delivery of communication material
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience of working in a communications agency or an in-house role at a manager level
- Experience working in the construction, infrastructure or property sectors is desirable, however experience in the technical industry, oil and gas, manufacturing or B2B Services will also be considered.
- A good all-rounder with excellent verbal and written skills as the role will require the ability to write for a wide range of media – journalism background/strong writing would be ideal
- Have solid experience across internal, external and media communications
This is a fantastic to join a leading global construction and infrastructure company as a Communication Business Partner. The benefits are fantastic including an excellent car allowance and good pension.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and would like to be considered for the position, please send an updated CV by completing the application form below.