Part Time Sales Advisers - Permanent
Part time Permanent Sales Advisers
Varied Hours to suit individual circumstances:
Hot periods are : 4 - 8pm Monday to Friday & Saturdays 10am-2pm.
Start date is 5th March 2018
Successful candidates can pick and choose the days/hours they wish to do, providing they fit in with the above hot times.
eg1: Monday Wednesday Thursday Friday 5-8pm = 12 hrs
eg2: Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs 4-8pm + Saturday 10-2pm = 20 hrs
eg3: Mon - Friday + Saturday = 23hrs
Job Sector: Contact Centre and Sales
Job Skills: Sales, Telesales, Contact Centre, Call Centre, Customer Service, Outbound, Sales, part time
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of the Customer Sales Advisors is to promote the full range of our client’s services to prospective customers which will carry a large degree of engagement. You will be liaising with existing and prospective customers via outbound calling, web chat and email to encourage customers to switch energy suppliers. You will need to be self-motivated, lively and determined with an enthusiasm for building rapport with customers. This will enable you to attract new business and generate leads for future business.
- Effectively engage with members and positively promote services versus competitors
- Sharing excellent product knowledge and having an awareness of competitor offers.
- Achievement of set sales per hour and revenue targets
- Achievement of expected data capture such as email, telephone numbers, opting in, date of birth, preferred collection date, insurance dates and any other details.
- Achievement of all objectives set in coaching, quarterly reviews or feedback sessions to improve performance, knowledge and skills.
- Demonstration of compliance on all calls to meet set compliance & regulatory requirements.
- Follow the correct complaint and call retrieval escalation process.
- Escalating any potential issues/risks to a Manager or Local Compliance Champion
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Previous experience in a sales focused role.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Target driven and results focused.
- Resilient and determined.
- Passionate about the brand and the products you will be selling.
- Dynamic, flexible and adaptable to change.
- A good level of numerical and literacy skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build immediate rapport.
- Essential Requirements:
- Outbound sales experience and target driven.
- Excellent PC and CRM skills.
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent level.
ContactCORP Ltd are acting as an employment agency in regards to this role
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960131498