Part Time Night Guest Relations Manager
An exciting new position has arisen in a reputable 4-star hotel based in Cornwall, they are looking for an expert in customer relations manager to join their team every Friday and Saturday Night and occasional holiday cover. Successful applicant will have previously worked in a similar customer focused environment, with effective communication skills you will oversee and assist with the smooth running of the hotel. The main function of this role is to deliver the highest standards of customer service, as the main point of contact for the hotels guest it is essential that you deliver the best service to all guests at all times.
- Oversee and assist in the smooth running of all guest related issues
- Ensure all customer complaints are dealt with in a timely and effective manner
- The check in guests and informing them of all local hotel facilities, parking arrangements, restaurants
- Check out guests
- Process payments through the requested payment method of guest
- Compile end of day reports and audits, providing a thorough handover to staff
- To assist and ensure a safe environment to both staff and guests while adhering to the health and safety policies.
- Successful applicant will have had previous experience working in hotel
- Excellent customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960098973