Business Development Manager | HR Software | South East England – Home based
If you have a sales mentality and some experience of selling SaaS to HR departments, then this is the job for you! A Human Resources software company is looking to accelerate sales in the UK and they need the right people to get the job done!
- They doubled in 2017 – set to double again in 2018!
- They compete with the bigger companies in the SaaS space and win regularly due to strong customer service!
- The company is not set to strict processes, they do what needs to be done to get the job done.
- They are yet to lose a deal due to tech/delivery failure. They consistently meet expectations!
- They are currently overwhelmed with leads being created by their marketing team.
- The role is 100% new business – closing deals.
- You will be passed warm leads by marketing, but you will also be expected to generate your own leads.
- You will sell to HR departments within companies of 100-1000 employees.
- You will cover a territory, roughly based on UK South.
- You will have technical assistance throughout the sales process from the CEO.
- You will work from home, but will be expected to attend the office 1 time every few weeks and should meet with potential clients regularly.
The Ideal Candidate
- You will have sold SaaS to HR departments within companies of 100+ people.
- You should have a new Business focus.
- You will be articulate and use a consultative sales approach.
- Will be based in the South East of England.
What You Get
- You will receive a basic salary between £35k-£50k and an OTE of double!
- There will also be a pension scheme and great incentives!
- The chance to work alongside some amazing sales and tech professionals.
- The initial interview will be a Skype call with the CEO, followed by a decision making meeting! They want to move quickly and if you think that you can thrive in this environment, then click apply now!