Full time and Part-Time, Flexible and Fixed Contracts available
Male and Female Care Workers Required
**** Please note - this position will be based predominantly in Crieff and Comrie. Due to geographical location a company vehicle AND fuel card will be provided. NON DRIVERS are welcome to apply as we are looking to have double-up positions****
Hours of shift typically 7am - 2pm and 4pm -10pm.
Mears Homecare has a number of opportunities available for Care/Support Workers to join our company in the Crieff and Comrie area. In return, we offer excellent pay rates, paid training, free uniform, the opportunity to complete the SVQ Health and Social Care qualification, extensive training, company annual fun days, child care voucher scheme, flexible working patterns, excellent career prospects and access to the Mears Advantage money saving scheme and Mears Assist employee support hotline.Mears Care Limited is part of the Mears Group (PLC) and are one of the UK’s leading providers of home care and support delivering high quality care. We have over 180 branches nationwide, provide care for over 40 000 older and disabled people with 17 000 well trained and dedicated staff.The Support Worker’s role will involve:
- Supporting clients living in their own homes.
- Providing personal care and support to clients including washing, bathing and toileting
- Healthcare, including assisting the service user to take medication as appropriate
- Providing practical support and domestic tasks including laundry, cleaning, shopping and preparing and cooking meals
- Accompanying individuals in social activities and assist in developing and maintaining the social interests of the individual
- Providing specialised care for clients with more complex needs if required
The successful Support Worker will have:
- Previous care experience is advantageous but not essential
- Able to work alternate weekends
- Willing to undergo an enhanced PVG disclosure, which will be paid for by Mears
There are part-time (days, evenings and weekends) hours available. Applicants must be willing to work alternate weekends and demonstrate good levels of flexibility. We are happy to hear from anyone who shares our commitment to working in the community and who really want to make a positive difference to people’s lives.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79989773