Receptionist - part time
Brewster Pratap are recruiting for the Head Office of a large Doncaster based business who are looking for a part time experienced Receptionist to start ASAP and work 16 hours per week (hours can change depending on business needs). This position is to work on a rota basis with 2 other receptionists and offer full administrative support to the reception function whilst receiving and greeting visitors in a professional manner.
- Ensure the reception and stationery room areas are kept tidy at all times.
- Ensure booking-in system is used in line with procedures to meet Health & Safety standards.
- Panic lists must be printed off on a monthly basis and provided to the Head of Personnel. In the event of the fire alarm sounding the Receptionist on duty must print the panic list and take to Assembly Point to read the roll call.
- Ensure the accident book is visible and accessible at all times. Any accidents must be recorded in the book and the page(s) passed to the Head of Personnel immediately.
- To answer phone calls and greet/announce visitors in a timely manner in line with branch procedures manual/reception procedures.
- Ensure all messages are relayed to the intended person in a timely manner.
- Assist other departments with administration as required.
- Manage all incoming emails and respond/distribute accordingly.
- Complete and ensure distribution of Friday Memo weekly.
- Order adequate stock of diaries and year planners for branches and Branch Support Centre.
- Ensure start and end of day checklists are completed daily in line with reception procedures manual.
- To assist in training new starters on reception, reporting any problems to the Senior Personnel Assistant without delay.
- Provide flexibility to ensure reception is fully covered in periods of sickness, holidays and other absences as required (this may involve working additional and/or full time hours.
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, reporting any faults promptly to the appropriate person/company.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience of working on a reception/switchboard.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with people face to face.
- Excellent administration skills including experience of MS Office.
- Flexibility to work additional hours / full time hours on an as and when basis including full days and part days.
£7.90p/h, 16 hours per week (hours and dates to be confirmed but must be flexible), statutory holidays, free parking.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at ************************ for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960144071