An exciting opportunity to work within North West London's favourite bakery?
We have Sales Assistant and a Store Manager role available.
Aylesbury, HP20 2QF
£8+ Per Hour depending on experience
Full & Part Time positions
Why work with Wenzel's?
Wenzel's has been trading for over 40 years and prides itself on fresh quality products and excellent customer service. Wenzel's is an expanding company with great opportunities for the right candidate.
What are your daily duties?
- Welcome customers and create an inviting experience
- Promote any instore offers or deals to increase sales and average spend.
- Cash handling, and till operation.
- Develop product knowledge
- Maintaining shop displays.
- The ability to work efficiently within a team.
- You will be required to serve customers, prepare fresh ingredients, produce sandwiches, baguettes and other food products to the highest standards
- Baking off products in store
- Maintaining the highest level of hygiene and food safety standards.
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Wenzel's are expanding rapidly and are looking for exciting new energetic talent with a passion for customer service and food.
- Previous experience in retail and food handling is advantageous however not essential as full ongoing training will be provided.
- Successful candidates will need to be flexible regarding shift patterns as they are based around the stores trading hours, typically from around 6.30am to 7pm.
- Candidates must be flexible in the days they can work as we are open 7 days per week.
What can we offer you as an employee?
- Competitive rate of pay and future career progression.
- Staff discounts and ongoing incentives.
- The opportunity for outstanding individuals to advance within our growing company.
- 20% Staff Discount
If you feel you are the suitable candidate for the Sales and Food production role, please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960145452