Part Time Administrator - Acomb
Are you seeking a part time administrative and customer facing role?
Are you a compassionate individual interested in working for a charitable organisation?
WorkwithYork are working with a client to recruit a part time (job share) administrator/ receptionist working 22.5 hours though initially this will be 30 hrs per week for 12 weeks. You will be part of a small and friendly team who provide an invaluable charitable service for the wider community. This vacancy is offered on a temporary to permanent basis £8.46 p/h
Main duties will include:
- Providing an outstanding customer service through a variety of channels respecting confidentiality of all parties and remaining impartial and non-judgemental
- Administering all new case referrals, updating both paper and electronic files for use by other colleagues
- Collecting and processing payments
- Managing all appointments, meetings, room hires, training courses and annual leave allocations
- Providing comprehensive admin support
- Assisting in auditing systems in readiness for the introduction of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and supporting the organisation
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm and professional in sometimes high pressure and sensitive situations
- First class attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel
- An understanding and appreciation of the principles of confidentiality and data protection
This is an excellent role for a keen and compassionate individual interested in working for a highly sensitive community based charitable organisation.
To apply please send your CV to *******************************. For an informal discussion about the role please call us on ************ and ask for Amy.
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every application we receive.
To apply for this vacancy you must be able to work in the United Kingdom.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960146758