Sales Engineer (Presales) | Security Software | Home-based | South UK
Finlay James has placed a number of candidates with this world-class security vendor, and now they’re looking for a Presales Consultant in the South of the UK to join their team. They have received accolades and awards to back up their impressive growth!
- Leading security software company, they are the ‘go-to’ company in their field and boast a huge amount of corporate clients across the globe.
- They’ve been growing 30% growth year-on-year, and currently at $100million turnover.
- One of the great things about the business is their fun culture; beers on a Friday, regular staff events, President’s Club – recent trips include Hawaii and the Dominican Republic.
- They are all about investment this business as they put 20-25% of their turnover is put back into development.
- As a Presales Consultant, you will responsible for supporting the sales team in new and existing business deals working across the UK with some European requirement.
- You will support 2 senior sales people at any one time.
- This will be a hands-on role, doing demos and being client facing.
- 20-30% of this role will involve travel outside the UK to Northern EMEA.
- Their average order values are around $100k and take from 3-9 months to complete.
- Based from home, anywhere in the South of the UK.
The Ideal Candidate
- Are you a presales expert?
- Do you have experience in the cyber security space?
- We’re looking for people with over 5 years’ experience.
- The candidate has to be driven, determined and motivated to succeed.
What You Get
- £90k-£100k basic with 20% OTE.
- There’s also pension and healthcare.
- Become part of an exciting tech leader!