PATIENT SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR - (Full or Part Time)
PATIENT SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR
Working 37.5 hours between 08:00 & 20:00 Monday to Friday, plus Saturday rota (part-time hours are also available)
Our client is a group which operates within the pharmaceutical aseptic compounding, clinical homecare and laboratory services sectors. Through their scientific research and technology capabilities the team continuously develops new and innovative methods to improve their products and services. The group now employs over 200 people and has combined sales of approx. £190 million from three subsidiaries.
One subsidiary is a growing clinical homecare provider in an expanding market offering greater convenience to patients whilst delivering efficiencies to the NHS. The compounded drugs used in its drug services are provided by its sister company, which also produces over 3,000 aseptically compounded injectable pharmaceutical products each day for hospitals and patients across the UK who are fighting cancer, living with chronic disease or in need of pain relief.
They have recently invested in a new, multi-million pound manufacturing and office facility in Corsham Science Park in Wiltshire, just 5 miles from Chippenham and 8 miles from Bath. On offer is an unrivalled opportunity to join a successful, expanding company with a great team spirit.
They are looking to recruit patient services administrators to support their homecare team, being an essential point of contact with patients or their representatives. Excellent communication skills and an ability to follow processes are essential. Candidates must be computer literate with experience in all Microsoft packages, have good attention to detail and a flexible working approach and be competent at call handling.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your knowledge in the homecare setting and to contribute for a positive patient experience.
Duties and Responsibilities to include:
* Contacting patients by telephone or email to arrange deliveries
* Scheduling deliveries to patients via 3rd party subcontracted logistics
* Maintaining accurate electronic records of calls to and received from patients within the Patient Management System
* Handling documentation including patient registration forms and prescriptions
* Active management of prescription orders
* Performing accuracy checks upon receipt of prescriptions and other documentation
* Handling patient and customer queries
In return they offer rewards and benefits including:
* Salary £16,598 per annum (pro rata for part time applicants)
* 21 days holiday, increasing to 26 days with service
* Company bonus scheme
* Pension scheme
* Life Assurance
* Child care vouchers
* Additional non-contractual benefits including free breakfast, fruit and outdoor gym
If you are interested in this position, please apply with a covering letter and your CV ASAP.
Closing date for applications is - Tuesday 27th February 2018.
Interviews will take place on Monday 12th & Tuesday 13th March.
*PLEASE NOTE - by applying to this position, you agree for your CV & cover letter to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960141537