Senior Sales Executive – UK/EMEA |Cloud Network & Connectivity Solutions | London
My client is a leader in providing super-fast cloud networking and connectivity solutions to any location through any application and connecting the global enterprise community. They are growing rapidly and have a fantastic reputation across the world growing organically and through making key acquisitions…
Are you a seasoned sales professional with experience in the cloud connectivity space and looking to join a successful growing team in London?
- Were a $250m turnover business a few years ago with 250 employees – now $1bn with 1000 employees!
- Recent KEY acquisitions give them immense power in the connectivity market globally.
- A global business ploughing resources into their UK and EMEA region – a key area for the business in 2018.
- Boasts the fastest transatlantic optical, low-latency service in the world.
- You will be focused on the larger deals and larger clients both up and cross selling strategically as well as using your experience to win new logo, enterprise business across the UK and EMEA.
- A good balance of large, strategic accounts to manage, up and cross sell and develop as well as a new business target.
- Great support from an established business including pre-sales, marketing, post sales – everything you need to be successful.
- Based in London.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in selling cloud networking and connectivity solutions is am must – you may have sold MPLS, Ethernet, SD-WAN, IP networking, routing infrastructure solutions.
- Especially interesting having closed large deals across the UK/EMEA at enterprise level.
- Experience independently working and owning a portfolio of global level, strategic accounts in the UK, EMEA.
- Proven success of addressing the needs and objectives of large strategic, named accounts and successfully leverage that knowledge to identify and pursue to win new logo and business opportunities.
- Experience of working with internal resources and C-level negotiation.
- You will be based in London.
What You Get
- £65k - £75k base salary plus double variable other benefits.
- Career progression - real chance to develop your career in an exciting international datacenter solutions business.