Chef de Partie
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced senior CDP to join our Kemptown Kitchen.
The successful candidate will play a key role in helping shape and run the kitchen team and and learn the secrets of Indian cuisine from one of the best chefs in the country.
About us: Since opening in 2014, Curry Leaf Cafe has established itself as one of the top restaurant brands in Brighton, garnering national attention from newspapers such as the Guardian and Telegraph.
As one of the fastest-growing companies on the South Coast, we offer an excellent environment for anyone seeking to progress up the career ladder in hospitality and management.
We expect you to:
- Have minimum of 1 years’ experience working at a senior level in the kitchen environment
- Be a reliable, responsible and punctual person
- Have a friendly, positive outlook
- Be able to work weekends and split shifts
- Want to learn new skills
In return, we offer:
- A competitive wage based on experience (from £20,000 upwards)
- Share of tips (100% go to staff)
- 28 days’ paid holiday per year
- Staff meals
- A fun, invigorating work environment made up of an amazing team of dedicated people
Please note: You must eligible to work in the UK, be looking for full-time employment and be able to provide work references from a previous employer.