PreSales | Software | Manchester
Fantastic opportunity to join an exciting software start-up based in Manchester with hugely aggressive growth plans after some substantial funding rounds recently. They are looking to bring on board a presales professional to help increase revenue across EMEA. This is a perfect time to join as the company’s revenue is expected to take off over the next few years.
- They’ve got some world famous investors and have had £5m of funding so far.
- Huge growth plans with US offices opened up recently.
- Strong executive board with a hugely influential members having taken Manchester-based start-ups to IPOs.
- They are fully supportive of all of their employees, and are looking to give opportunities to successful presales professionals.
- You will be working in a presales position, supporting two enterprise level sales professionals.
- The main focus of the role will be following the full sales process from start to finish in a presales capacity.
- Working on orders of £250k+ with 6-12 month sales cycles, across EMEA.
- You will be spending around 1-2 days a week visiting clients in the UK and Europe mainly.
- The rest of the time you will be around Manchester and working with the team.
- You will receive full training and be provided with everything that you need to succeed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Are you experienced in a customer-facing presales role?
- Experience around HCM Software or HR Software.
- Do you have experience working on deals on a global scale?
- If you have any experience working for large software vendors such as Oracle, SAP, Workday etc. this will be a huge plus.
- You will be commutable to Manchester.
What You Get
- £50k-£60k basic salary plus OTE.
- Great benefits, private health, life insurance, 25 days holiday.
- The chance to work at a thriving business with a great support team around you!