Business Development Executive
About the Company: Our client is a well-established business based in Derby who are looking for Business Development Executive to join the team on a Permanent. My client will consider both full and part time applications.
Key Responsibilities: Provide dedicated Business Development in order to grow the business and support existing customers.
- Establishing customer/prospect need
- Managing key accounts and developing new business
- Qualifying and appointment booking
- New business generation; using trade information to find new prospects for our client.
- Marketing; following the established marketing strategy to develop our clients visibility and drive communication
- Data research and collation; adding new businesses to the existing database of customers and prospects
- Data cleansing; ensuring all contacts within the CRM are up to date
- Data management of an existing database of customers and prospects
- Monitoring the progress of a project from start to finish
- Providing information to your direct report on prospects and customers in a timely fashion
- Updating and managing customer records in the company CRM
- Qualification of prospects
- Collating and updating monthly reports
- An excellent sales focus and a love of working on the phone.
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven track record in building relationships and booking qualified appointments
- A good understanding of marketing principles
- Practical skills to deliver independently
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing environments
- A professional, enthusiastic, organised and driven approach to your work.
What's in it for you? This is a permanent position either full time (37.5-40 hours) or part time (25hrs) Monday to Friday. Salary will be around £25,000 P/A depending on experience and pro rota for part time hours.
Interested to know more? My client is looking for someone to start ASAP so please send an up to date CV to ************************* or telephone ************ for further information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960154214