Year 5 Teacher
Do you Live local to the Leighton Buzzard and Dunstable area?
Are you a committed and inspirational Year 5 teacher?
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of young people?
Are you looking for a change?
We are looking for full or part time Year 5 class teachers to start Jan 18 Near to Leighton Buzzard and Dunstable
Salary: all scales may apply
Contract: Full time, initially fixed term until the end of the academic year (August 2018) which will hopefully lead to a permanent contract.
About the School
This Primary School is a friendly, caring and has a lively community where children are enthusiastic learners, well-motivated and encouraged to think for themselves. We have an amazing and dedicated school team, with highly engaged parents and a fully supportive Governing Body.
What we can offer you:
- High level of support and commitment from our friendly and hardworking leadership team
- Staff that is committed to the children and their development
- Children who are eager to learn in our creative and challenging atmosphere
- Vibrant and supportive parent body and community
- aCommitment to personalised professional development
- Highly supportive Board of Governors
About the role
All pay scales welcome including applications from NQTs.
KEY PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To work in close partnership with the Headteacher, Deputy, Staff, Governors, Parents and External Agencies, following agreed whole school policies, to achieve the school vision and promote the school ethos
- To ensure the highest possible quality of education, range of educational opportunities and standards of attainment, providing equality of opportunity for all
- To be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of pupils within the school
The successful applicant must be:
- passionate about providing a high quality and inclusive education for all children
- able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents
- positive, enthusiastic, committed and self-motivated
- able to work effectively as part of a team, accept challenges and motivate others
- able to deliver consistently good and outstanding teaching and learning in order to help all pupils achieve their best
- flexible, resilience, adaptability and commitment to working as part of a team
- able to enthuse and inspiring a love of learning for all
- able to demonstrate knowledge of the 2014 national curriculum
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80022055