Support Worker – Good rates of pay – Coventry – Full or Part time Permanent
We have flexible working hours including school hours and big block hours.
We are a small family run agency who supports adults with complex needs including those with a learning disability, mental health problem, autistic spectrum condition, or elderly. We recognise that each of our employees makes a significant contribution to the high quality service we provide.
As part of our on-going development we are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated people to join the existing team who are based in Coventry.
As a Support Worker you will contribute to maximising the personal development and independence of individuals by motivating and encouraging them in all aspects of daily living, supporting them in the use of local facilities/amenities and leisure activities and maintaining a stimulating, comfortable living environment in Coventry and the surrounding areas.
Our Support Workers must:
- Promote high standards of care - ensuring we exceed all regulatory and company standards
- Contribute to maximizing the personal development and independence of individuals by motivating and encouraging them in all aspects of daily living
- Supporting them in the use of local facilities/amenities and leisure activities
- Maintain a stimulating, comfortable living environment
- Work a shift system that includes working nights, weekends and Bank Holidays.
To maintain their position as a leading provider of specialist services it is their policy to recruit and retain the best staff.
- Enhanced rates for weekend, bank holiday and night working
- A full induction programme and training/development opportunities to promote personal career development
- 5.6 weeks paid leave pro rata
- An employer assisted pension scheme
- Different rates for sleep-ins and bank holidays
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service
Our client is an equal opportunities employer.
Similar roles – Care Assistant, Home care assistant, Care Home assistant
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80017797