We have a position available for an experienced Receptionist to join our team in Glasgow on a part time basis. This is a job share role and the successful candidate will be required to work 18.75 hours per week, working Wednesday PM, Thursday and Friday.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defence, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
As the first point of contact for all callers and visitors to Leidos, a professional approach is required at all times; previous experience is therefore essential.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of our reception area and duties will include:
- Ensure all calls to Leidos are handled efficiently, transferred correctly and clear messages are taken
- Welcome all visitors and ensure sign in procedures are followed to comply with company standards and H&S regulations
- Record and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail and faxes while monitoring postage costs to ensure efficient and cost effective communications
- Assist staff with all courier requirements to ensure all shipments comply with country specific regulations and complete customs paperwork as necessary to ensure all shipments are delivered to the correct location and on time
- Create weekly diary for the purpose of H&S building evacuations and distribute to Fire Marshall Staff to comply with H&S regulations
- Assist with internal room bookings and catering requirements to maintain efficient booking systems
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have previous reception and administration experience
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Be able to manage their own workload and priorities
- Have excellent multi-tasking ability
- Have excellent working knowledge of MS Office
- Have experience of operating Cisco Telephone Systems
WHAT DO WE DO FOR YOU?
We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent.
If you are interested in applying for this role please click the APPLY button below.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960077035