Duty Manager - WetnWild
Location- Wet n Wild (Royal Quays, North Shields NE29 6DA)
Working hours - 34.5 per week
Salary - £16,074.61 per annum
Wet `n` Wild is the North East`s largest indoor water park. Situated in North Shields.
An excellent opportunity is available to join the operational team at Wet ‘n’ Wild. The Duty Manager’s role is to manage the facility on a day to day basis ensuring all activities are delivered to a high standard with safety as the first priority. The role will involve a high level of customer interaction as well as the deployment and supervision of the department teams.
- To assist the Contract Manager in delivering Serco’s internal Management System.
- To directly manage the operational team ensuring the adherence to all policy and procedures.
- To assist in the personal development of individuals and teams and to ensure compliance with all HSE guidance and safe working practices.
- To develop, manage and maintain excellent relations with customers and employees.
- To support the commercial vision of the business to ensure the financial plan is met
- To deliver and support ongoing lifeguard training and H&S training.
- To undertake regular inspections of the building to ensure the proactive upkeep of the centre.
- Previous Duty Management and Leisure experience at Supervisor/Management level
- A strong commercial awareness
- Pool Plant Operators Qualification (PPO)(Desirable)
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) (Essential)
- IT skills and working with a computerised booking system.
- Customer service skills
- Problem solving
- Staff supervisory skills
- Working knowledge of Health & Safety at Work legislation and its practical application
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80018600