"How do we do things at Mears? Our family of Care Workers live by the following:
- Always providing excellent customer service
- Delivering trusted and reliable care
- Keeping our promises
- Setting high standards
- Personalising our service to the needs of the individuals we support"
There are many benefits of working for Mears including a competitive pay rate of £8.50-9.00 per hour plus paid mileage at 22p per mile. a company pension, free uniform, a refer a friend bonus of up to £1000, annual company fun days, ongoing training including certification, extensive induction programme and career progression opportunities.
A Care Worker’s duties will include:
- Personal care
- Prompting and administering medication
- Getting to know your clients and forming great relationships with them
- Meal preparation
- General household tasks including shopping
To be successful as a Care Worker, you will:
- Be respectful, empathetic and caring
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Be willing to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (paid for by Mears)
We have guaranteed hours available including early mornings, evenings and weekends.
If you have 12 months experience within a care setting, you will receive a £300 ‘golden handshake’!
The advertised salary of £17 680 - £18 720 is based on a 40 hour working week. We also have part time hours available.
If you share Mears’ passion for making a positive difference in people’s lives, please click apply to be considered for the Care Worker role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80026331