Deli Shift Supervisor
SHIFT SUPERVISOR DELI BUSINESS
Bayley and Sage - London
£11 an hour
Bayley and Sage has consistently built and grown its delicatessen business over the last 20 years throughout South-West London (SW19, SW6, W4 and SW11.) We are now about to open two new stores and have fantastic job opportunities for applicants keen to build on any supervisory experience.
Well- known for our ethos of providing fresh, seasonal food, we sell everything from ethically sourced fish and meat, artisan breads, over 150 cheeses, and a vast selection of fruits and vegetables: in all, over 4000 product lines.
IS THIS YOU ?
- Are you keen to join a thriving, vibrant business and ambitious to progress?
- Do you maybe have some supervisory experience within customer service in retail or hospitality, and would love to develop your skills in this area?
- Extend your responsibilities: opening/closing, cashing up, ordering, staff issues, taking the lead on customer interface?
- Have a passion for great food and would enjoy promoting it on a daily basis?
- Available to work flexibly for 5 shifts per week either a 7 am start for the early shift and a 9 pm finish on the late shift?
- Able to commute easily to South-West London.
WE WILL OFFER :
- All the training you will need in every aspect of your new role
- Significant promotional prospects for top staff
- £11 per hour plus bonus and staff discount on products
- An immediate start