Psychotherapy tutors & teachers
"Hi, I am in the 2nd year of my masters for psychotherapy . I am looking for someone to help me proof read my theoretical essay on Jungian psychotherapy. It matters less that you know about Jung and more that you can see the strengths and weaknesses of the structure of the essay. The next one is 2500 words and I would like it proof read in sections (4 main subjects to cover) then the first and final drafts. I often repeat myself and put too much information in my essays and struggle to keep the word count down. If it would be possible to check in via skype and send you the essay parts on agreed dates between now(ish) and end of March that would be fantastic.It would also help me by keeping me on track so as not to rush near the deadline. Let me know if this is something you could do. Best Wishes, Sarah"
Requested by Sarah M in se5 7qs
- Tutoring this student through Tutorfair is the socially responsible way to earn money. Our mission is to make tutoring fair, which is why every lesson supports our charity.
- Join Tutorfair now to reply to this request and other clients will also find you to arrange lessons
- You can sign up by saying what subjects you’d like to teach, where you live, and when you’re available
- Then, you can send messages to clients through Tutorfair’s website
- Passion for helping others succeed
- Professional and personable approach
- Organised and reliable
- Mastery of the subject at your chosen levels
- No formal qualifications required, but prior experience preferred
- Able to pass enhanced DBS check(we can help you get a DBS check, if required)
- Must be 18 or older
- Set your own hourly pay rate (usually between £15 and £45/hr)