Learning Disabilities Support workers
As a Learning Disabilities support worker you would be responsible for providing a homely environment, providing a caring educational and fun place to live.
- UP TO £9.36ph (dependant on experience)
- FULL TIME or PART TIME
- DAY OR WAKING NIGHT SUPPORT WORKER AVAILABLE
- EXCELLLENT OPPORTUNITY TO WORK IN AN SCHOOL WITH CHILDREN AND YOUNG ADULTS
- RINGWOOD HAMPSHIRE
As a Learning Disabilities support worker working with Children & Young adults with Autism, Learning Disabilities and Complex needs aged between 6 to 24. Working within their home you will play an essential part of our young people’s development of their education, social and emotional needs to help them progress in their day to day lives. Also ensuring our residential homes provide a home from home environment for the children and young people in our care.
Being a Learning Disabilities Support Worker in a Special Educational Needs (SEN) environment you would be assisting in the day to day routines, on site activities and off site activities in the community and helping with therapeutic activities.
Staff benefits Learning Disabilities Support worker (SEN):
- Enhanced DBS check paid for
- Voluntary ‘Sleep-in’ paid at £67.40 p/shift
- Employers pension contribution at 3%
- Employee Assistance Programme
- On-site parking
- Child Care vouchers
- Bike –to- work scheme
- Cut price gym membership
- Minimum of c7 days paid training per year and c 10 days in the first year
- Support to acquire a Level 3 QCF award.
- 5 days off-the job training during induction
- Regular support and supervision from line managers
- A team working environment which is well regarded by staff
- No requirement to wear a uniform
- Daily Meal provided for Support Workers
For more information, call Care First UK anytime on (office hours) or
or (evenings and weekends) or email your cv.
Please quote 610/Ringwood
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80020156