£23K - £26K per annum | Birmingham | Permanent
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Team Assistant with 2 - 5 years experience.
We are looking for two Team Assistants - one in our Human Resources Group and one in our Real Estate Division. Both roles are based in Birmingham. In this role as a Team Assistant, you will work alongside fee earners, supporting them on various administrative and legal tasks.
These roles are Permanent although there is an option for them to be Fixed Term also. The Team Assistant role working in the HR department is a part-time contract working 4 days a week (days still to be decided) and the role working in the real estate department is a full-time contract.
Although Legal Secretarial experience is desirable, we are open to applications from anyone with 2-5 years secretarial or EA/PA experience from any industry. We're interested in speaking with you also if you have exceptional organisational and communication skills, you're adaptable, highly motivated and you're interested in developing your career as a Legal Team Assistant.
- Organising and arranging Manager's diaries and internal and external meetings.
- Organising Manager's travel schedules including booking travel, accommodation and being responsible for travel itineraries.
- Managing interactions with the Law firm's clients including providing support or re-directing queries to the right individual or department as necessary.
- Reading and prioritising Manager's emails and replying where necessary.
- Diary management for multiple Manager's.
- Proof-reading complex documentation including legal contracts, communications and letters.
- Typing up documentation and legal contracts.
- General administrative tasks such as filing and legal document management.
- Managing financial queries to ensure balances are kept active.
The suitable candidate should have experience and/or knowledge with attention to detail, client management, typing, drafting contracts & documents, organisational skills, communication skills, legal research and proactive. It is an advantage to have experience with telephone manner, meeting coordination, administration and travel management.
For more details, click on the link and if you're interested, please apply via the link provided; only applications via the Jump.Work platform will be considered for this role. As this role will be starting ASAP, do not wait to apply as it's likely the role will go fast!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960134303