Please note: This is a position based in the UK. Please do not apply if you are not based in the UK or have permission to work in the UK. Thank you.
We are currently looking for a head kitchen porter and kitchen porter to work in a dynamic kitchen to help it run smoothly throughout the day. Morning and evening shifts available and weekends as well.
Main duties as follow but not exhaustive:
- Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible.
- Collect and wash up pots and pans.
- Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
- Unload food and equipment deliveries.
- Keep the storeroom organised.
- Keep staff room cleaned and tidy.
- Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised.
- Ensuring kitchen is kept clean at the end of the shift for next day.
No or little experience required for kitchen porter.
For Head Porter, experience of at least two years as Head Porter in a busy kitchen.
Proof of right to work in the UK.
Please provide your contact details if you are interested in the position.