Business Development Director | Ecommerce | London
My client is a global market leading premium ecommerce provider who are working with some of the biggest enterprise clients in the market. Trust me, if you are a software sales professional in London with experience selling to the retail industry… you want to work here!
- They are looking to grow significantly over the next 18-24 months, and you can join at an exciting time.
- An exciting organisation with a great working environment – they offer cool benefits to help with your work/life balance!
- They are the ‘go-to’ company in their field and boast a huge amount of corporate clients across the globe.
- They are very “team-focused”, and offer plenty of sales incentives for those who perform well!
- Due to unprecedented growth, they have offices spanning across UK, Europe, North and South America and are set to expand to Australia soon.
- You will be focused on winning new business sales with enterprise level clients.
- You will receive full training and be provided with everything that you need to succeed.
- It is important that you are motivated, driven and be able to build rapport quickly.
- It will also require an individual who can thrive in a results and performance based culture while infusing an appropriate level of process and prioritisation.
- You will also be expected to arrange and attend face-to-face meetings on a regular basis alongside attending conferences, trade events and other networking opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate
- Have you consistently over-achieved in previous SaaS sales roles?
- Having knowledge around ecommerce and internet retail business models would serve you extremely well.
- You will be naturally determined and keen to hit regular targets.
- This would be great for someone who is now looking for career progression.
- ‘Ambitious, dynamic, consultative, strategic – a real want to succeed’ – Some of the words used to describe the perfect candidate. Does this sound like you?
- Based in, or commutable to London.
What You Get
- £40k-£55k base salary + OTE package.
- Plenty of benefits and incentives throughout the year!
- Great office atmosphere with free fruit and amazing coffee!
- A vibrant company culture with lots of social events.
- A positive, supportive and collaborative working environment.
- The initial interview will be a meeting with the Director, followed by a decision making meeting! They want to move quickly and if you think that you can thrive in this environment, then click apply now!