Community Care Support Worker
Are you a caring and compassionate person and are interested in a career in care? If so, Better Healthcare are running a number of open days across their offices for individuals that would like to find out more about opportunities in care.
Social care is the fastest growing sector in the UK market with long term growth forecasts of 7% year on year. The number of people needing care is going to increase significantly in the years ahead. By 2030, population estimates show the number of people aged over 85 will be almost twice what it is now and there will 59,000 people aged over 100 - five times as many as there are today.
With the increase in the number of people requiring care, the main challenge ahead is recruiting enough skilled and trained carers to meet these future demands.
For these reasons, Better Healthcare have developed a specialist career development pathway for people who have not worked in care previously. This includes;
- A structured induction and training programme
- A dedicated career mentor
- Ongoing on-the job training with senior care staff
- Access to NVQ2 & 3 social care training.
- Care Certificate qualification
- Defined career pathways
- Part time & full time working hours
- Permanent and flexible contracts
- Regular supervisions and appraisals
- Good rates of pay - £7.90 - £9.00 per hour
Areas we are currently recruiting in:
- St Johns
- New Town
- Shrub End
- East Mersea
- West Mersea
If you would like to find out more about working in care please contact Michelle on 01206 561999 for further details of our package and open days, or visit our web site www.betterhealthcare .co .uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79855687