Office Manager (Part time - 225 hours)
Office Manager (Part time – 22.5 hours)
£22,000 - £24,000 pro rata
The primary focus of this role is to manage the effective provision of all services to the business and the administration of the Company’s legal record keeping, submission and business process requirements. This is to support both the smooth running of our Company and team operations and maintain an efficient and professional office environment.
The role is on a mat cover basis (8-12 months) and is part time. You will work 22.5 hours and the company is flexible to the days worked, but Monday is a must!
The company is fast paced so you will need to be someone that can cope and enjoys having lots going on. Your approach will be one that is level headed, pragmatic, finds solutions, and very organised.
What will the role of Office Manager include?
- Manage our supplier and associate agreements and contracting, including, carrying out annual planning & budgeting
- Oversee all office facilities, security & services provision
- Manage the administration of our legal processes and submission of Company records and registration (e.g to Companies House, ICO (relating to data protection matters) and Cyber Essentials Plus certification)
- Work with our internal IT and Marketing specialists and outsourced service providers to ensure compliance with data protection regulations and data security standards
- Oversee password management in line with our Cyber Security Policy
- Lead on our Business Continuity Management and ongoing actions related to contingency planning
- Produce risk assessments as appropriate, oversee PAT testing, manage Fire Marshals, oversee completion of DSE assessments
- Draft and update all office policies and processes, liaising with team members as appropriate regarding specialist areas (IT & data protection) & ensuring implementation
- Manage the record keeping, purchasing and maintenance of all company assets & equipment
- Ensure appropriate insurance cover is in place
- Liaise with the Business Directors & Heads of team to budget and plan for new staff and staffing changes, supporting with recruitment activity, processes and record keeping as required
- Oversee the management of work experience placements, internships and the induction process for new staff recruited to the company
- Produce Administration and Health & Safety reports for quarterly Board Meetings
- Collate Board and Directors meetings packs and circulate in advance of meetings
- Manage projects such as space planning and the introduction of new systems and processes
- Maintain up to date records of our domain names, managing registration and renewal
- Manage the office within the terms of the lease, working with the Finance Officer to ensure correct charging of service charge, rent and business rates
- Working with the Finance Officer, oversee the use and provision of our business charge cards
What are we looking for in an Office Manager?
- Confident and effective communicator with all colleagues and external stakeholders
- Experience in engaging with and delivering to senior managers
- Excellent organisation skills
- Demonstrate clear and disciplined thinking, able to make considered decisions, with sound and rationale judgements
- Proactive approach to solving problems
- Demonstrates collaborative and supportive working with colleagues
- Experience in managing projects and completing tasks to deadline, rigorous and thorough in approach and delivery
- Experience of contracting with suppliers, negotiating terms and managing costs
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially written language and spreadsheet skills.
The company has a great work culture with an enhanced benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960155336