Corporate Finance Manager/Assistant Manager
A Top 25 Firm are currently seeking a Corporate Finance Manager/Assistant Manager to establish and steer a vast array of transaction throughout the deal life-cycle. Within this Lead Advisory position, you will be supporting the partners with transaction support via financial models, business plans, sector research and market analysis. There will also be the opportunity to be heavily involved with business development and to progress to a senior role within the Corporate Finance team.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to:
- Be ACCA/ACA Qualified with at least 18 months corporate finance experience
- Be confident enough to network and start to build you own set of connections within the sector
- Have the ability to manage several transactions simultaneously
- Have a demonstrated background of effective team management
- Be a highly driven self-starter
This role has a competitive salary and market leading benefits.