Sales Assistant – Part Time
Competitive Salary + Commission
Brora is a privately owned British luxury fashion brand established in 1993. Best known for its Scottish cashmere knitwear, this is now complemented by an extensive clothing collection. As a company, Brora continues to grow with a thriving mail order and web business shipping its products around the world as well as through its 14 shops across the UK; it’s through its US store in New York.
An opportunity has arisen for a flexible Part Time Sales Assistant at ourstore.
Reporting to the Store Manager you will have a keen interest in fashion and current trends. Your duties will include:
- Acknowledging customers on entering and leaving the store
- Excellent customer service
- Store sales and contribution towards achievement of KPI’s
- Maintenance of high store standards including cleanliness and tidiness
- Stock replenishment as and when required
The ideal candidate for the Sales Assistant role will portray the following skills and attributes:
- Good communication skills
- Passion, understanding and enthusiasm for great customer service and sales
- Ability to work with others
- Previous experience of retail sales in a luxury brand desirable but not essential
Sales Assistant Benefits
- Monthly commission
- Uniform allowance
- Generous staff discount
If you feel you are suitable for the Sales Assistant role, please apply now!
Retail Sales, Sales Associate, Retail Assistant, Sales Assistant, Retail Sales Consultant, Shop Assistant
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80008032