Care vacancies Full/Part time, Evenings, Earlies, Weekends. IMMEDIATE START - Full Training and on-going support - Weekly Pay - Paid Induction - Fantastic staff benefits
LEYLAND, PENWORTHAM, BAMBER BRIDGE, LOSTOCK HALL, LONGTON and all surrounding South Ribble areas.
Are you ready for a new challenge and career with a leading National Care Provider - ARK HOME HEALTHCARE.
We are a Homecare Framework provider and our business is growing.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our dedicated Domiciliary and Reablement Community Care teams. Whether you are brand new to care or have worked in the industry for many years, we have a Care Assistant/Worker role for you.
Ark Values are what all our employees live by, ensuring we deliver the best service to our staff and service users. These are:-
Teamwork – Altogether more caring
Trust – From the Ark family to yours
Kindness – At the heart of what we do
Respect – Caring for you as an individual
Quality – Providing excellent care
Making a Difference Working in care is a unique career, every day is different, with fresh challenges but also rewarding achievements. After you finish your care shift, you can go home knowing you have made a difference to people’s lives – not everyone can say that.
Career Progression There are real opportunities for progression as a Care Worker at Ark; many of our Operations Directors and Branch Managers progressed from Care Worker roles – the world of care is your oyster.
Day to Day Duties of a Care Worker Ark Care Workers work out in the community, helping people to live well in their own homes. Your general duties will include:
- Assisting with personal care i.e. bathing, dressing, skin care, shaving, oral care and toileting
- Helping with general tasks such as collection of prescriptions and paying bills
- Meal preparation i.e. menu planning, preparing and serving foods
- Domestic duties including changing beds, laundry, ironing and shopping
- Assisting with medication
- Companionship – individuals may not have any family and you may be their only visitor that day
Benefits of Working for Ark It’s great working for Ark – here’s why:
- Competitive pay
- Local work and flexible hours
- Free induction and on-going training, including QCF and Apprenticeship qualifications
- Free uniform and equipment
- Generous staff referral bonus scheme (for referring your first friend we will pay you £200 and then for each additional friend we will increase this amount e.g. if you refer five friends we will pay you £1250 – what a bonus!)
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits schemes including pension and childcare vouchers
Want to find out more? We’ve got local interviews available – apply today.
Applicants must be drivers with daily access to a vehicle
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80016768