At The Oxford Belfry Hotel we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Head Therapist has become available at the Oxford Belfry Hotel. Reporting into the Leisure and Spa Manager, you will be responsible for maximising revenue through careful diary management and proactive selling of treatments and high quality spa retail products, as well as leading a team of great individuals. The successful applicant for this role will be able to display great leadership skills, deliver excellent customer service, have a positive ‘can do’ attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care. With the support of your team, you’ll help to provide a friendly, professional and knowledgeable service offering a wide range of ESPA treatments. You’ll also help to make sure the spa is kept clean and well maintained, and fully compliant with legislative requirements.
We’re passionate about making sure that our service for hotel customers and our leisure club members is just as special and memorable as each one of our facilities. So it’s all about getting to know your clients and understanding what they want, as well as delivering the very best business results.
Where Will You Be Working?
The Oxford Belfry Hotel is set in 17 acres of ground, located less than half an hour’s drive from the historic city of Oxford. With conference facilities catering for over 900 delegates at any one time, this hotel caters for a range of guests, coming for business or leisure. Whether guests are joining us for a spa break or a business meeting, this is a home from home environment and our team are sure to provide the friendliest of welcomes. With modern leisure and spa facilities offering 10 relaxing treatment rooms, an indoor pool, sauna and steam room and a comfortable restaurant and bar, this is the perfect hotel for both meetings and a family break. This hotel features 154 spacious bedrooms that are sure to wow any guest. We pride ourselves on investing in our people and delivering outstanding customer service.
What’s In It For You?
People love to work with Redefine|BDL Hotels because…
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There’s open, clear communication from the top
- We’ve got great career development opportunities
- There’s a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Money off high street retailers
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty
What Are We Looking For?
- Someone who ispassionate about delivering the very best spa experience for your hotel customers and members
- Good experience in a Spa Supervisory position
- NVQ level 3/HND or similar level spa related qualification to be fully qualified as a minimum in manicures, pedicures, waxing, facials, massage
- Good standard of numeracy, literacy
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- To be smart and well presented
The Bigger Picture
The Oxford Belfry Hotel is managed by Redefine|BDL Hotels; an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At Redefine|BDL we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!