Rental Sales Agent
Come and join Avis Budget Group as a Rental Sales Agent.
Are you brilliant at creating unbeatable experiences that keeps customers coming back time and again? Do you feel comfortable understanding and promoting the extra products and services that suit each person’s needs? If so a Rental Sales Agent role could be for you!
As a Rental Sales Agent, you will work to provide great face to face customer service within Store whilst working in a target driven sales setting. Avis Budget Group is a fast paced environment where you will place the customer at the heart of everything you do.
Key Responsibilities of a Rental Sales Agent
- Giving great face to face customer service to our customers
- Building relationships with customers, being first point of contact for new customers
- Working towards targets to increase productivity/sales.
- Working as part of a team to ensure smooth running of the store
What we are looking for:
- Experience working in customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen interest in working within a sales environment
- Willing to work on a shift rota basis, 5 days per week.
- Candidates must have a full valid driving licence with 12 months’ experience
Great rewards for great work
Great customer experiences begin with team members who feel valued and respected. In return for your efforts we offer:
- Competitive salary + opportunity to earn monthly commission
- 4 weeks intensive training to get you up to speed
- Staff rental scheme
- Flexible, professional and fast paced working environment
- Huge opportunities for career growth
Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of car hire solutions, operating some of the most recognised global brands through Avis and Budget, which have more than 10,000 rental locations in approximately 175 countries around the world, and through its Zipcar brand, which is the world's leading car sharing network, with more than 1 million members.
If you are interested Apply Now!
We are Zipcar, the world’s largest car-sharing company, and we’re looking to add new talent to our team.
Today, Zipcar provides tens of thousands of businesses with a viable alternative to company and fleet cars, taxis and traditional car hire saving them money, time and admin headaches. Zipcar for Business members in cities across America, Canada and the UK are making the decision to take advantage of the convenience, savings and environmental benefits of having “wheels when you want them.”
As we continue to grow, we are looking for talented, passionate people with great ideas to join the family in our UK office. We aim to create an environment that is as fast paced, supportive, diverse and as fun as our brand. If you are driven, results-focused, and ready to contribute to an unparalleled experience for our community of forward thinking members, we encourage you to apply.
We are looking for a bright self-starter to join our Zipcar for Business (Z4B) team as an Inside Sales Representative. The core focus of the role is to open new Zipcar for Business accounts and to encourage activation of these accounts. Pro-active lead generation, high conversion of inbound leads opening new business accounts, and driving revenue from those accounts in their first 90 days are all key deliverables of this role.
Working within a supportive, collaborative and fun environment with great visibility to management, this role is perfect for a passionate sales-driven individual who would like to gain a greater understanding of commercial sales. Using your outstanding communication skills you will be the first interaction for all new customers who join the ZipCar service and will assist them in the initial sign up phase as well as providing Account Management to ensure excellence in customer experience. Our leads are warm and our conversion rates are extremely high providing you with strong commission opportunities as well.
Duties and Responsibilities
The day-to-day responsibilities of the role will include:
- Responding to inbound leads, and following up with further regular contact to maximise conversion.
- Taking responsibility for pro-active lead generation, including creative prospecting, outbound cold calling, leveraging existing business relationships for new leads, and attending networking events.
- Managing each account opened for the first 90 days, encouraging businesses to take their first reservation and taking a consultative approach to up-selling further drivers, insurance options and internal & external expansion.
- Determining from those first 90 days which accounts have potential to grow into high-value accounts and pitch further products such as Exclusive Use of and Local Motion by Zipcar.
- Using Salesforce CRM software to manage and record contact with all leads and accounts.
Requirements & Qualifications
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong business acumen to engage with, and command the respect of our corporate contacts.
- Be a pro-active self-starter with a strong work ethic and be target driven.
- Possess excellent sales skills including tenacity to pursue leads, and a highly professional phone manner.
- Entrepreneurial approach to generating new leads, partnerships, and selling into potential key accounts.
- Strong ability to build rapport and quickly resolve issues to provide excellent customer service.
- Demonstrate excellent written communication skills.
- Ideally have some experience with Salesforce or comparable CRM tool.