Finance Assistant and HR/Office Manager - Part Time
Pact is on a mission to upgrade the world’s coffee, saving 10 million mornings and thousands of lives in the process. We’re looking for a Part-Time Finance Assistant and HR/Office Manager to support our team in general administrative tasks two days a week.
We’re very proud to say we source via Direct Trade, meaning we’re able to form personal long-lasting relationships with our farmers and pay a better price for their top quality beans. This role will see you working in one of Time Out’s top 5 most fun London offices, home to some of the hardest working, most caffeinated people in London.
Reporting directly into our Financial Controller, this role will see you managing all of our finance administration and HR, alongside a few office management duties.
- Providing admin support to our Financial Controller
- Monitoring the invoices inbox
- Ensuring invoices are paid on time
- Preparing and making weekly supplier payments
- Weekly bank reconciliation
- Paying approved employee expense claims
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Managing petty cash
- Onboarding of new starters, offboarding of leavers.
- Administration of appraisals
- Managing employee benefits
- Managing the company share options scheme
- Custodian of the employee handbook and HR policies
- Liaising with our HR partner
- Maintain the company’s HR system
- Preparing the monthly payroll run, liaising with our outsourced payroll provider
- Ordering and monitoring office equipment and stationery supplies
- Responsible for bi-weekly food and drinks deliveries
- Liaising with our key suppliers, (cleaning contractor and landlord)
- Managing our weekly team lunch
- Ad hoc requests from the senior management team
What we’re looking for:
- Strong numerical skills with a strong attention to detail
- Has basic accounting/bookkeeping knowledge
- You’re a great communicator with a hands-on attitude
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Self-motivated and happy to work independently
- Xero Experience desirable
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Gmail and Google docs