Marketing Manager ICS
THE PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The main aim of this role is to involve marketing to a B2B audience you will have some B2B experience.
You will be a key member of the team, reporting directly into and working closely with, the Directors.
- Coordinating all of the marketing resources
- Be responsible for online/digital presence, i.e. social media, blogging
- Good understanding of SEO/PPC
- Social Media Management, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Leading the development of marketing planning
- Integrated leads generation campaigns, creating online and offline strategy for leads generation campaigns
- Manage external agencies
- Knowledge of Salesforce and integrated tools, such as Pardot would be a distinct advantage
- Contribute to the successful fulfillment of the long-term plans to ensure the company’s brand stays differentiated in the market
- Be responsible for the ongoing development and presentation of the company website
- Development marketing metrics for ROI, follow up with all sales channels
- Website maintenances, making sure all information on the ICS Communications website is correct and update to date, including news updates, event landing page creation, products and all documents updates
- Provision of timely and accurate reports to the directors.
- Ideally, CIM qualified, Marketing Degree or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong track record in developing and delivering effective marketing strategies and plans
• Competitive salary
• Company mobile phone & laptop