We are a small architectural practice based in London and looking for an independent accountant to support us in all aspect of the business, this is an exciting opportunity to work with a growing business from an early stage.
We have implemented the Xero and Receipt app so everything can actually be done remotely and we're looking for an experienced accountant that can help us oversee this side of the business and provide recommendations in how to efficiently run the practice. You will need to look after the full aspect of accounting including the following:
- Bookkeeping and monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Account, company tax and CT600 for the company
- Director tax return
- Vat return
- Managing account
As everything is accessible remotely, the commitment is very flexible and entirely managed by the applicant to achieve deadlines. We do not envisage meeting more than once a month if necessary and meeting location can be the office in Brentford or Central London.
Candidate should have :
- Expert knowledge of, and qualified in, Xero and Receipt software
- Previous experience and knowledge of book-keeping and CT-600
- Necessary qualifications including ICAEW as we are looking to set up additional companies in the near future.
- General knowledge of international accounting as well as experience in managing architectural practices accounts will be welcomed as an advantage but is not necessary.
We look forward to hearing from you to join the exciting journey of a growing business!
Apply for Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly