Creative Marketing Manager - Audio and Music Industry
NUGEN Audio creates intuitive professional audio software tools for high-end music producers, post-production engineers and broadcasters - used worldwide to create leading TV, Films, Music and Games.
We are a product-led, growing, dedicated close-knit team, with an emphasis on quality, constantly seeking to innovate and communicate these innovations to the benefit of our users.
We are looking for someone to work collaboratively with our in-house team to manage, produce and deliver a wide variety of marketing campaigns.
You will present effective creative options in line with budgets and timescales.
This role is part strategic, part creative and a lot of execution – you need to be able to demonstrate all three skill-sets - this is a multi-discipline role.
You will need experience of audio-production.
- The timely and accurate execution of strategies, campaigns and initiatives
- Brand consistency
- Helping to create campaign assets including product descriptions, email, social and print media
- Developing clear and compelling messaging and value propositions that differentiate our products in the market
- Growing our market in line with the company strategy
- Very organised with ability to prioritise workloads
- Creative thinker with ability to contribute to the design of campaigns
- Excellent communicator with strong creative writing skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Excellent understanding of email marketing
- A command of each social media network and their best practices.
- Keen interest in audio production
- Passionate about all areas of Design
- Highest ethical standards
- Enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Relevant degree or similar relevant experience
- Active & up to date knowledge of Facebook Ads, Google Ads and Promoted Tweets
- Experience in writing press releases
- An understanding of graphic design
- Marketing/communications strategy experience is an advantage
- Familiarity with Adobe CC suite